Friday, October 15, 2010

Couch Suggestions For Dark Floors

Autumn in the Main Botanical Garden.

main building of GBS.
Today we went to the first snow ... Cover! On Sunday in Moscow, it was still Indian summer with a bright sun and a bottomless blue sky. It seems that until this autumn, and especially before the winter so far. And I went for a walk with a camera in the Botanical Garden, which I love, Like many Muscovites. I certainly understand. that alone on a day off I was not stranded. But not to the same extent. People were, as a May Day demonstration in earlier times. However, this does not prevent me from enjoying a walk or even vice versa.
Karelian birch
It was interesting to watch for people to analyze and penetrated me snatches of conversation. Basically, people were talking about health, love, nature and beauty of the environment. And all around really It was very beautiful!

Near the entrance of the metro Vladykino meets all the magnificent main building of the Botanical Garden, which is reflected in a pond and this double image attracts everyone's views.

Next walk can continue along the main avenue of the park. And you can turn to the side track. I went away and got into a birch grove, which brings together different types of birch trees, which differ in size, color and pattern of the cortex and even leaves.

Gradually venturing into the park, I am constantly drawn attention to the figure, color and texture of the bark of different plants. And not only the living, growing specimens. Interesting and unusual even been cut down and stumps. One of these stumps little boy compared with the volcano. I looked - really looked like. Wow what associations children are born!
oak leaves
only detached from the stump, the eye catches crown of oak naprosvet to the sun. Stops again - A freshness in this light green foliage that is soon forgotten, for the autumn. It's simple ring! And just a few meters of another picture. Interlacing twigs, branches and sun shone again. But quite a different mood.
And after some time feeling again changed when I found myself in a dark spruce forest, crossed by the rays of the sun. Behind him was seen brightly lit meadow. Contrasting play of light and shadow - one of the principles of landscape compositions. Incidentally, in the fir grove live hand proteins.
Reflection
move on and hit it again to the charming pond, both from the song: "There is a branch of the family park black pond." In the mirror of the pond reflected the blue blue sky and trees contrasting with the shore. Still not in vain in landscape architecture is the focus on the reflection of objects in the water. to break away from this spectacle did not want. Lake mesmerizing play of paints, a slight movement of water under the breeze and create a sense of profound peace in his soul.
However, it was necessary to move forward. And, turned inside out due to rotation, I was literally stunned by the spectacle that opens. In front of me in all its glory glowed purple dress her maple, situated on a vast clearing. It was a grand spectacle!
got tired of all these vivid impressions, I decided to sit on the bench. Do not have time to descend, as on my knee titmouse landed too tame. I stretched out his hand and the crumbs with the birds immediately arranged around the dance. In turn, landed and seized food and inferior place next.
"And there you have?"
This trust's what wild animals and birds to humans has led me to some strange sublime state of mind and gratitude to those who have called our "little brothers is the most confidence.

At this point, we can say over my journey to the Kingdom Nature. But not over thinking.

House, I am very hard to figure out how to overtake photos from your camera to your computer. However, it did so I do not know, but with some effort. But it's not important.
And then I wanted to make a film with musical accompaniment on my walk. This is also dalos me with great difficulty. I am absolutely not a technical person, but I did eto.V as musical accompaniment, I chose the song Joe Dassin "If it were not Was You ".
The fact that happened, I was so pleased that I was just bursting with joy and satisfaction. I understand that this is - not a masterpiece. But it My first such work, and I present it to you. I hope so. that you get the same pleasant emotions, as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment