Thursday, November 25, 2010

Balsa Wood Bridge Blue

VISUALIZATION OF MY DESIRES TO 1 000 000 dollars.

Irina Berezkina
Visualization desires or creative visualization - a purposeful process of creating in our mind a mental picture Wish to accelerate their implementation.
visualization evaluation, the board desires - of course this is not news to those who engage in self-improvement. However ... Theory - is one thing and practice - something else entirely. And so many of us set aside these practical steps on the back burner. Sometimes, remembering that he ought to apply their theoretical knowledge obtained during the trainings. But the routine, the current fuss, fatigue, laziness, or perhaps lack of confidence in the validity of the method, all let our good impulses, and we remain on the site with its great, but not clearly expressed the dream of health, love, wealth, and supernormal etc.
Hitherto I have behaved in exactly the same. Now, apparently, the time has come, by a certain set of circumstances, and I decided to visualize their desire for an amount of U.S. $ 1000000!
It turned out that this work, in spite of its fascination, is rather complicated and laborious.

first thing I wanted, it is to buy property abroad. We are not talking about changing their place of residence. In this case, I'm interested in two possibilities: the recreation and profit from delivery of housing for rent.
Villa EL ROSARIO
I choose between a French castle, an Italian villa and a villa in Spain. At one time I was resting in Spain 2 weeks and I liked it there: and the people and climate, and sea, and the general mood. So my choice was the villa EL ROSARIO in Marbella (Costa del Sol).
Living Space is 300 square meters. - Living room with fireplace, 4 bedrooms (too much of course), 3 bathrooms, kitchen, pantry, terrace, garage, air conditioning, heating, land 1300 meters square. with pool and garden. Price - U.S. $ 670,542

BMW M3 Cabrio
Second, what I thought, this is a new car (the new villa).
Want pomegranate Ferrari - BMW M3 Cabrio. In 2007, family sedans, station wagons and 3-series coupe has undergone modernization aimed at reducing fuel consumption, increase engine power and improve other characteristics. Price of the machine - to $ 113,354
Great new gig!
And here is a super-new convertible, but it is even money has not yet announced!

Dead Sea
third thing for me is important for health - and my mom. For our with her rehabilitation I chose Help clinic in Israel with Russian-speaking personnel, where the course is right for me, "Chronic fatigue syndrome, and mum -" Orthopedics ". Spa treatment within 12 weeks will cost us 26,000 dollars plus airfare (the company Israir) Moscow - Eilat - 1800 dollars and the amount with you on costs - U.S. $ 18,304 Select to Israel has fallen for the same reason - I was there, too, was on tour in Jerusalem and I really liked the approach qualified service personnel. In addition, the healing properties of Dead seas and a favorable microclimate in the region, also known to all.
Protect the children!
Fourth, what I want to spend part of the money - it's charity. On it I wrote the article, "Money in my life," http://jwsemogu.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post_24.html
Near my house there is a "baby house" where brought up very young abandoned children. Territory closed, well-groomed. The building is modern. But I think my support of 10000 USD for them can be substantial.

idea of \u200b\u200bthe project is in the air!
fifth direction, the discovery of a private school of landscape design and agronomy. This an idea formed in my long ago, early in my teaching. I even take any attempts to implement it, but they were very chaotic. Now, I calculated the estimated costs of rent, advertising, purchase of furniture, equipment and design relevant documents, and I got an amount of 160,000 dollars is a conservative estimate. In the first stage formed a small school, and then you can will develop.
Unfortunately at this $ 1 million ended. And I always thought it was SO MUCH!
I think that now I am focusing on affermatsiyami $ 1 billion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment